Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today I was on a call

I recently thought to myself, 'Man, you be complanin alot there on that blog.' So maybe this is complaining or maybe not. Trying to reform though and just stream o' conscousness. James Joyce and what have you. (no idea if that reference is correct btw. Before you freak out over it read below and decide if you really want to.)

So, anyway, today I was on a call and I thought, 'whoa people just need to chill out! It'll all be fine!'

I dare not give you more detail should they find this and freak out. I dare not comment any more since there are bound to be people who will freakout whatever I say. In fact I bet some are freaking out already and I've said nothing.

Why post so vaguely then? Don't know, it's vaguely entertaining and why not?

Anywho, sometimes you just have to realize how petty it all is and just chill out. Stuff happens, it generally all works out. Just breathe and calm down.

Ah well, more complaining I guess. Did I in fact freak out over people freaking out? Maybe I'll do better next time.

1 comment:

Coy G said...

Couldn't agree with you more!